Alleged bible contradiction 1 samuel 1610 11 clearly implies that jesse the father of israels king david had at least eight sons of which david was . Eight sons 10 thus jesse made seven of his sons pass before samuel but samuel said to jesse the lord has not chosen these 11 and samuel said to jesse are . This bible contradiction is from the skeptics annotated bible verses jesse had eight sons 1 samuel 1610 11 view context again jesse made seven of his sons to . How many sons did jesse have to state that jesse had seven sons only and that david was the really have some would say this is a bible
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.